Now if you read any of my blogs you may think I don’t like reading. so not true!! Okay maybe it is a little and I make bad career choices, BUT MY POINT IS I do enjoy some parts of read even the most clichéd parts. you may know where I’m going with this based on the title…
- Sassy, dry witted protagonist who hates being in the story as much as I hate reading it.
- The Protagonist have a pet that refuse to die despite the war raging around them. I mean I love cats what can I say.
- Short chapters, at least it gives me the illusion the books going quick
- Trying to have gritty realism but failing dramatically, it makes me smile to watch them try.
- By extension, books where family of the main character die horrifically, someone must suffer for the abysmal writing.